Saturday, June 27, 2009

Day 6: Coming Home!

We are pulling out at 7:30 and heading home today. We are going to stop and look at Lake Chamberlin and in Mitchell to see the Corn Palace. If all goes well, we will make it home sometime between 8:00-10:00 PM.

We want to thank everyone who read about/watched our trip. It's great to know there are supporters. The kids really liked the comments!!!

---Mr. Perez

Well, it has been a wonderful trip. A great group of kids. It's always nice when the group bonds together as they go through the experiences of the week. I think that several students found a peaceful with nature and allowed themselves to be away from cell phones and music and just take-in the beauty of nature. As the week pressed on I enjoyed seeing the students relax and absorb the surroundings. I really think each student opened up and had a wonderful time. I know I certainly did.

--- M. Packard (junior palentology)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like everyone had a great time on this trip. I enjoyed reading the postings from everyone who traveled!

    ReplyDelete